2018 is just around the corner! 2017 has flown by!
Wishing You a Wonderful 2018!
Today I’ve put two of my Storyteller Academy courses on sale until January 5!
Click on the images below to claim your discount, and have a wonderful 2018!
I’ve been working on my own storytelling during the last 2 months. I’m in the process of writing a new novel (my 35th) filled with the things I love: family, the ocean, island living, and the complexities and hidden mysteries of life, love, storytelling and human relationships.
Oh, and I mustn’t forget my wonderful Siberian Husky Winter, who earned herself a role in this story. My working title for this (35th novel) is Petroglyph Island.
My plans for the next 3 months are:
- January: Complete the 1st draft of Petroglyph Island (I’m 2/3 finished now).
- February: Create 1 or 2 new online courses for storytellers.
- March: Revise Petroglyph Island (and revise, and revise, and revise again.).
For me, 2017 has been a year filled with changes, new goals, growth and learning for me. Productive, challenging, and fulfilling.
For the New Year, I’d like to offer you …
Brilliant Beginnings: SALE
~ 70% OFF until Jan 5, 2018
Discover the Craft of Brilliant Beginnings in Storytelling
- Learn the powerful techniques great storytellers use to craft brilliant beginnings.
- Discover the power of body language, dialogue, and narration in building intriguing characters.
- Learn storytelling elements that stimulate reader anticipation and suspense, and invite your readers into your story world.
- Understand techniques and elements for worldbuilding, whether your story world is modern, historical, mystery, romance, science-fiction, fantasy, or magic
- and more…
- Click the image below for your 70% discount!
Playing with Time
~ 65% OFF until Jan 5, 2018
Pacing to Keep Readers Wanting More
- Learn effective pacing techniques to fine-tune story rhythm while maximizing reader engagement.
- Learn to identify 3 different kinds of time in storytelling, and the formula that cuts through the confusion of pacing.
- Master the relationship between the 6 fiction delivery modes and pacing, and control pacing using Scene and Sequel
- and more …
- Click the image below for your 65% discount.
For 2018, I wish you expanding abundance, success, and love.